Select To Get Started:
Washoe County School District (WCSD) Student Accounting Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni WCSD students. WCSD is now offering a convenient and secure website for current students, former students, K-12 Districts, attorneys, and corporations to request transcripts, student records, immunizations, and graduation verifications online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your diploma.
- All Washoe County School District Sponsored Charter Schools will be processing student records requests for their currently enrolled students. Please contact the Charter School directly to request any student records. This includes records requests from parents/guardians, corporate or government agencies, colleges, attorneys, and/or subpoenas.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Permanent Record (all school transcripts)||$15.00|
|Official ES, MS, or HS Transcript||$10.00|
|Official HS Transcript (electronic delivery)||$10.00|
|Student Summary Report||$6.00|
|Most Current IEP, Eligibility & Psych Report||$10.00|
|All Special Education Records||$20.00|
|Diploma Cover (generic WCSD)||$15.00|
|Proficiency Exemption Request (NV-AB7)||NO CHARGE|
|Document Type 504||$20.00|
- Important Information. Please allow 6-8 weeks to recieve your diploma.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the records request fee online with a credit or debit card.
|Verification of Graduation (Not a transcript. Statement of graduation status only.)||$15.00|
|Special Education Records||$20.00|
|Affidavit (Legal Only)||$10.00|
GEDs please visit The Department of Education website at: https://www.diplomasender.com
Washoe County School District
Student Accounting Department
380 Edison Way
Suite 102 B
Reno, NV 89502
Phone: (775) 861-4428
If you are having trouble accessing records please contact WCSD – Student Records
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM